OFFERING NEW BRAUNFELS TANNING AT ONLY $10 PER MONTH ADDED TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP!!
American Fitness is happy to offer our members top notch tanning for a affordable addition to their memberships. When you’re looking for the best New Braunfels tanning institution for the money, look no further than American Fitness.
THE TANNING PROCESS
The sun bed you have purchased is designed to concentrate optimal levels of UVA, in conjunction with very low percentages of UVB, on the outermost layers of the skin, so as to stimulate the production of melanic pigment, which is slightly pink in its dormant state, and cause it to turn brown after excretion. The more Melanin cells present in the skin determines the amount of pigment that will be excreted and distributed, and therefore the extent of the tan.
A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO RESPONSIBLE NEW BRAUNFELS TANNING
1. Depending upon skin type, tanning “treatments, each consisting of 10 to 12 individual sessions, taken over a period of 20 to 24 days, should be embarked upon . No more than 2 of these treatments per week should be undertaken, for more in-depth details for tanning see the schedule label on bed.
2. Allow at least 48 hours to pass between each tanning session.
3. If you are taking any kind of medication, or are wearing facial cosmetics, make sure to consult your doctor before tanning. Certain ingredients in pharmaceutical products and makeup could induce UV light sensitively and cause allergic reactions. A table describing a number of known allergens can be seen later in this manual.
4. For best facial tanning results, make sure to clean the face of cosmetics thoroughly at least three hours before each session. Better still, if possible, try not to wear any makeup during the day of the session.
5. Don’t use tanning lotions, oils or gels which contain SPF (sun protection factor), as these could hinder the desired tanning. Use only those that are specifically manufactured for use in sun beds.
6. If your skin develops or displays any sort of undesired reaction such as a rash, acne, or unusual dryness, stop tanning immediately. If the problem doesn’t clear itself up within a couple of days, consult your doctor.
7. Al ways avoid sunburn. If you overexpose yourself you could erythemize (sunburn) the skin. Should this occur, stop tanning until the reddish color fully subsides, then recalculate your exposure schedule before continuing the treatment.
8. Read the WARNING label situated in full view of the user on the outside of the sun bed carefully before beginning a tanning session.
9. Never use “tanning accelerator” pills in conjunction with your tanning treatment, as these could lead to an increase of skin sensitivity to sunburn.