He is an Exercise Sports Science Major at Texas State University. He wishes to work with are anyone seeking to improve in the areas of strength, body composition, gaining muscle, and mobility. He works to help clients improve physically and mentally.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- The American Council of Exercise Personal Trainer
- sports performance for college athletes
I began my fitness journey upon joining American Fitness at age 16. That was over 11 years ago. Since then I had joined the Army Infantry to challenge myself, serve my country, acquire benefits for school and become a Sniper. All of which I proudly accomplished. The benefits assisted me in graduating from Texas State University with a degree majoring in exercise science. I am continuing my education by pursing my Master's degree in exercise science. My continued mission is to share with as many as possible the valuable knowledge and experience I've gained over the past decade in order to produce positive fitness results. My method of training instills the necessary discipline, mindset and will to achieve any goal and overcome any obstacle presented before us. Let's make it happen together!
- Bachelor's Degree in Health and Fitness Management
- NASM Nutrition Specialist
- USAW Basic Weightlifting Coach
- USAW Advanced Sports Performance Coach
- CrossFit L-1 Trainer
- TRX Suspension Trainer Qualification
- Fat Loss
- Strength and Conditioning
- Olympic Weightlifting
- Functional Fitness
For the past 19 years, health and fitness has been a key aspect of my day-to-day life. And over the years, I found myself sharing my experience and growing knowledge base with others; thus, I resolved to get certified and really put my love for fitness to work. While training Clients, questions of diet and nutrition followed, so I proceeded to obtain my Sports Nutrition certification. Have questions and/or confusion? I have suggestions to get you on the correct path - and to get you the most out of your training. This is definitely a lifestyle (change), and with America’s obesity epidemic, it’s been my passion to reverse it...one determined client at a time. As an ACE Certified Personal Trainer, with a BS in Behavioral Psychology and certification in Sports Nutrition, we can work as a team to design your path to success! It's all mind over matter. It's that simple - put your mind to it, and you can do it!
- Bachelor’s is Science, Behavioral Psychology
- ACE Personal Trainer Certification
- ACE Sports Nutrition Certification
- American Heart Association CPR
- Fat loss
- Functional movement
- Strength & conditioning
- Lifestyle changes
Hi, my name is Ryan Loredo and I’m a Fitness professional. I graduated from Texas State University with a bachelors in Exercise Sports Science and minor in business. I am a certified Exercise Physiologist. I love helping others achieve great results when it comes to Health and Fitness. My specialties are, working with people who have mobility restrictions, who have been injured and need guidance, who want to lose weight/ gain muscle, and improve their athletic skills.
Tori was a competitive gymnast, snowboarder and skier making physical activity and sports training second nature to her. She spent most of her career as a professional chef, running kitchens in some of the top restaurants in the world. Tori has notable appearances on two Food Network shows, Cutthroat Kitchen and Guy’s Grocery Games. Given her incredible amount of culinary knowledge especially when it comes to showing clients how to prepare healthy food in general, Tori has found great success with clients working with them simultaneously on their nutrition and physical fitness goals. Running her own coaching business for the past 5 years, Tori also owned an indoor skateboard park while living in Las Vegas and continues to work with professional athletes in skateboarding, snowboarding and other extreme sports.
- NTP - Nutritionist (NTA)
- CPT - Certified Personal Trainer (NASM)
- SNS - Sport Nutrition Specialist (NESTA)
- CBTP - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Practitioner (The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology)
- AFPA - Pilates Mat Certified
- ORDM - Ordained Minister (Universal Life Church)
- CPR, First Aid, AED Certified (American Red Cross)
- Strength and Conditioning
- Extreme Sports Athlete Conditioning & Off Season Supplementation
- Functional Training
- Weight Gain & Loss
- Meal Planning, Recipes & Cooking techniques
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy